Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You, Thank You!

I am so happy! I received my first blog award--I can't believe it. Thank you Miss JC, you made my day. If you haven't been to Miss JC's blog you must go--she is a wonderful writer and very funny!


ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.


2. Put the logo on your blog or post.


3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.


4. Link your nominee to your post.


5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.


I nominate:

4 comments:

Mika Hinson said...

Congratulations! Don't forget us little people on your way to the top! ;)

KrissyBo. said...

Aww, how cool! Thank ya dear! :)

michelle matthews said...

Oh how funny! I awarded you w/o seeing you awarded me! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the nomination!
~nicole