Wednesday, July 22, 2009

JUMP!!!!

I feel so bad because I haven't really written anything about the boys this summer. It has been so crazy around here! The boys have really enjoyed their trampoline this summer. We were able to put it under a big tree, at our new house, so it gets lots of shade and isn't so hot. They have also figured out that it is really fun to take the sprinkler and hook it to the net of the trampoline so they can jump and get wet at the same time. It makes it kind of slick but I think they think its better that way. Today Winston finally got the courage (after I told him I would pay him $5) to do a flip. I was so proud of him. He tends to be on the cautious side but today he to the plunge! Here are some pics of the boys and their trampoline!!!!




Winston and some mid flip action!

Wyatt and Missy Girl--they are both very ornery!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I know how you feel, I've blogged on and off lately........but summer is just busy stuff.

Multislacking Mama said...

Hope you are enjoying some family time. Please bring Donna to the BLM's party. I'll have some beer for her.

Holly