Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunrise!

Isn't this picture beautiful! This is what I am thankful for today! This is taken from our new front yard! I love the way the light is hitting the trees and casting the tall shadows. Most of the time I don't take TIME to just enjoy the beauty of nature. I tend to take it for granted but this picture captures a pure beauty that God has given me right out my front door! WOW--I encourage you to just take some time and enjoy something outside that God has given you!

4 comments:

Katy said...

That is beautiful....I can see that familiar water tower in the background.
So sad we didn't see each other, Benny was sick Friday night into Sat. I'm not feeling real well today. Glad we didn't have a chance to infect you guys.
Next time ok.

Browns said...

I am so sorry--I wondered if you came. Saturday i was with ty doing a wedding all day! I hope you get to feeling better--being sick stinks!

morewineplease said...

I love it! Great SHOT!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

This is GOREGOUS. Can't wait to see your new digs . . .