Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friends For Life!

Today Winston and I were pulling up in the drive way from a hard days work and out runs Wyatt. He was smiling from ear to ear while running towards the car. (which isn't safe--let me say!) I thought to myself, "Oh, what a precious boy-he can't wait to see his momma!" I stopped the car and with his big grin and blond curls he yells, "Winston! You want me to help you?" No hey mom--love you mom--what's up mom--can I help you mom?! He just wanted Winston! I had to finally say, "Can mommy have a kiss?" Which he so kindly gave with a swift jerk and then he was off to see what his big brother was up to. Oh, I really can't complain--they are the best of friends which is just the way I dreamed it would be!

1 comment:

Mika Hinson said...

Precious. Enjoy those moments! They are few and far between at my house!